KING COBRA & DEKARONED Alliance - Dekaron

Forum for the KING COBRA & DEKARONED alliance. Information and discussions about us and the Dekaron game.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Odin (Count) Alliance leader

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Odin (Count) Alliance leader on Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:42 pm

Admin

Admin
Hi all !

I´m Odin (Count), and I´m from the northern part of europe - Sweden!

Once I started play 2moons, american server, and got stuck in it... Got a visious summoner there at lvl 93, name: Froboz. I also had the guild "Divine One" there. But they decided to disconnect european players and that was what happend. By that time I gave up the gaming, even thou dekaron europe soon came up running. The summer 2013 I stumbled on dekaron europe on the net and jumped into this circus again  

After awhile I started a guild to help the ally - EMPIRE, but due to the fact that a couple of leader was too inactive it died.

I restarted myself (With friends help) and created the whole KING COBRA alliance and had 4 guild there by myself...

After that, in the end of 2014, I started DEKARONED alliance.
Due to not have much time to play it slowly died and I finally saved it in a smaller scale. I had DEKARONED alliance as a memory, with 2 guilds where I use to keep some of my extra characters.

In june 2016 I invited a couple of members and much to my surprice they managed to fill the entire guild within 3 days...

And what else... well, as you have noticed I can be online quite much, but not alway so active. This is because I have a family and therefore must leave the PC when I least expect it myself... But I try to find some minutes here and there to help you all when I can because we are also like a big family, on Internet.

If I should mention one other interest it´s absolutely - playing guitar - hardrock & blues!

Happy Hunting ! Smile

Your alliance leader

// Odin (Count)

View user profile http://kingcobra.swedishforum.net

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum