KING COBRA & DEKARONED Alliance - Dekaron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KING COBRA & DEKARONED Alliance - Dekaron

Forum for the KING COBRA & DEKARONED alliance. Information and discussions about us and the Dekaron game.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kill On Sight - KOS

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kill On Sight - KOS Empty Kill On Sight - KOS Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:19 pm

We have a KOS list.

This can be found in the Alliance tab.

We expext all members to truly do all they can to kill this ppl
as soon as they see them.

If you think some special player deserves to be added on this list,
write a new new topic, and tell us why.

Regards

//Count

2Kill On Sight - KOS Empty Re: Kill On Sight - KOS Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:44 pm

UltraSummoner

UltraSummoner

Hey, it's me UltraSummoner

My suggestion is to write KOS list here instead of ally chat in game (try to remember when you in game and dont see it here). Writing KOS in ally announcements will take us room there for more important things that people should know/remember, and here you can also write without limit people.

My first suggestion player for KOS - Merlinnn (magician), has been expelled from ally due to participating with a party who killed me innocently, after I sent him PM and asked him to leave their party and we will help him later, but he didnt listen at all.

Best regards, Dvir, UltraSummoner

3Kill On Sight - KOS Empty Re: Kill On Sight - KOS Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:16 pm

Hello, Ultra !
The point with an KOS list is to get the name out to everyone, and it can be good to have it in ally tab because its easy for everybody to find quick, when needed. I know we dont have much room to write there, but maybe try to keep the KOS list short? If Im out in a cave somewhere and see someone I suspect may be on the KOS list, I cant ask him to wait while I change program and look in forum...

And about Merlinnn, I expelled him and after that I have talked with him about his matter.
He didnt know, have never seen rules about these situations, and did not even understand why he got expelled. Merlinnn have a couple of friends in our alliance that know him private and they claim hes a great guy. I explained for them all what happend and in the end I felt sad about the fact that I expelled him. I should have waited longer and give him a chance to explain first. If I had done that I am almost sure this situation had a better ending and he would still be with us. In my opinion this Merinnn is worth a second chance... I dont want to have him in KOS...

You have you right to take this matter into vote in leaders section, Ultra, if you want...

//Count

4Kill On Sight - KOS Empty Re: Kill On Sight - KOS Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:28 pm

UltraSummoner

UltraSummoner

Alright, I agree to give him another chance.

5Kill On Sight - KOS Empty Re: Kill On Sight - KOS Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:58 pm

Halstein

Halstein

You guys can also if in the near future, there will be alot of kos names and guilds probably, just in annoucment put the newest kos
the older kos or the kos that we have alrdy longer time ppl from guild will learn it and see it on forum.
Its just a idea Smile to do it like this Wink

6Kill On Sight - KOS Empty Re: Kill On Sight - KOS Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:32 pm

That can be a solution, Halstein!

If there will be many people in the KOS list we will have the list here in the forum and only write the latest in alliance tab.

Thanx for the idea!

//Count

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum