KING COBRA & DEKARONED Alliance - Dekaron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KING COBRA & DEKARONED Alliance - Dekaron

Forum for the KING COBRA & DEKARONED alliance. Information and discussions about us and the Dekaron game.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yeah, yeah, i do that too

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yeah, yeah, i do that too Empty Yeah, yeah, i do that too Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:33 pm

PATAxCHOCA

IGN: LESMA/PATAxCHOCA

I read everyone presentation so i should do mine too...

My name is Roger, im 34 years old, born and raised on São Paulo, Brasil. Im work on home client support for a software reginal company, its a small one, but its ok for now. My passions are girls, music(pop rock, classic rock, heavy metal, gothic and anothers...), alcohol, my dog, some TV shows, movies and that fking game i cant stop play DEKARON, stolen my soul i think, i have been here since beta test on accalim, i like that shit. Im with insane lag that last 2 weeks, can do almost nothing, rollback all the time i be mad and stop play, im on shop close to Karin almost 24/7.

Be free to add me on skype: rogerdarkside@yahoo.com.br

2Yeah, yeah, i do that too Empty Re: Yeah, yeah, i do that too Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:02 am

We happy to have you with us :-)

3Yeah, yeah, i do that too Empty Re: Yeah, yeah, i do that too Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:05 am

Halstein

Halstein

You could try to change your proxy to a EU one maybe you will have less lag and rollbacks Wink regarts Hal or TLK call me how you like more Very Happy i like both ^^

4Yeah, yeah, i do that too Empty Re: Yeah, yeah, i do that too Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:24 am

Hi, Roger !
Count/Bjorn here !
1st - I agree with FireOrb - Nice to have u with us !
2nd - If it can be any comfort - Im living in Sweden - Europe and I also have those terrible rollback...
The quicker I want forward, the slower it goes...
My record is half a map backwards in one (1) rollback!
Can you beat that ? Wink

//Count

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]