KING COBRA & DEKARONED Alliance - Dekaron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KING COBRA & DEKARONED Alliance - Dekaron

Forum for the KING COBRA & DEKARONED alliance. Information and discussions about us and the Dekaron game.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guide : Rank UP Points From Majrom

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Guide : Rank UP Points From Majrom  Empty Guide : Rank UP Points From Majrom Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:55 pm

Hello All
this one is a Guide how To get Rank up points From Majrom .
Majrom are the little Brown Bottles you get as drop sometimes .
they good to use for exp at expedition or For rank up points this guide handles .

You go to Space , Find NPC Pash and then you give them for rank up points .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Items needed look like next one :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by FireOrb on Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Guide : Rank UP Points From Majrom  Empty Re: Guide : Rank UP Points From Majrom Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:31 am

Hi, I have spent hours and hours in that map and never even heard of Majrom . . .

Where do they drop and who drop those bottles?

//Count

3Guide : Rank UP Points From Majrom  Empty Re: Guide : Rank UP Points From Majrom Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:13 am

Matkic

Thank you my friend !!!

4Guide : Rank UP Points From Majrom  Empty Re: Guide : Rank UP Points From Majrom Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:13 am

deathlost

deathlost

Oh, nice to see and learn with u guys, very usefull, i never dropped this and never saw 1. If possible i would like to know where it drops and a picture of it.
Ty so much

5Guide : Rank UP Points From Majrom  Empty Re: Guide : Rank UP Points From Majrom Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:17 am

Halstein

Halstein

Mazoram botles Very Happy

P.S. Fire doesnt your eyes hurt from Bloom effect ? Very Happy

6Guide : Rank UP Points From Majrom  Empty Re: Guide : Rank UP Points From Majrom Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:08 am

Hal this is how game npc call them.
if you have one show pic of it with text please.

7Guide : Rank UP Points From Majrom  Empty Re: Guide : Rank UP Points From Majrom Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:55 am

deathlost

deathlost

Got it, im doing this now offen, ty bro. Getting more than selling at Merchant ^^

8Guide : Rank UP Points From Majrom  Empty Re: Guide : Rank UP Points From Majrom Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:26 pm

UltraSummoner

UltraSummoner

Good guide. Thanks for publishing it!

Dvir, UltraSummoner Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum